Saturday, February 12, 2011

History of blogs name

Noisy sassy mayhe! That’s my blogs name. But how do I come up with that particular name. Let’s find out why?

Mr. Lacsam told us that make a blogs name that describe our personality. I chose noisy because many of my classmates or I should say all of classmates say that I am the most talkative and noisy in our section. Yes, I admit it that I’m the most talkative because I keep on talking, talking and talking all the time…..I keep on cheat chatting with my seatmates and with my friends specially in break time and vacant period. But why did I chose noisy instead of using talkative and come up with a blogs name “talkative sassymayhe…. I prefer to use noisy because I do not talk in a soft moderate voice but I speak with a highly tone and loud voice. And when I started to tell a story or to talk everyone knows that I’m starting in talking because they knew my voice.

Sassy? Sassy is a word that also describes my personality. Because sassy means girly, playful and quiet bubbly. I am a kind of girl that really like girly stuff and girly looks.
I am one of kind playful teenager that like everything nice and playful…. I also love to playandspend my time with my friendsand cousins.

Why mayhe, not Joanna?  Mahye because my real my is Joanna Mae Atienza . But my cousins called me mae-mae. And one time, one of my younger cousin called me “ate mae..yeh! And all of us laugh because he called me that way. And all the time he saw me he called me that way. And eventually other of my cousins called me mayhe…

And that‘s the history of my blogs name which really describes me.
“noisy sassy mayhe.”


No comments:

Post a Comment