Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I am a Responsible Netizen

Now a day, many people are using internet for communication, researching, online shopping and even in pleasure. Internet is very useful to us because it help us in many ways. In communication, we can chat with our relatives that are far apart from us and the latest way is the webcam which you can see your relatives faces with the help of the camera. In researching, many students find it hard in doing their assignments and project but because of internet it is easy for them to find the answers. And even in shopping and pleasure internet is very useful. Because not all people can go shopping because of their busy schedules. But with the help of internet they can shop even though they are at home or at the office.

But why there are some people abuses in using internet? They do not think the bad effects of what they are doing. The best example is the prostitution of the children with the use of internet. They use internet for their own seek and badly in that case there are minor that are involve.

 But me as a student I wouldn’t do such things because I know the bad effects that would happen if I would abuse the use of internet. .I will be responsible netizen in some simple ways. Like I will use the internet in a useful way, I will not abuse in researching instead I will researching things that can help me like videos about painting, cooking, drawing, etc.

Internet helps us so do not abuse in using internet. Be a responsible internet user. Always remember be a responsible netizen!

No comments:

Post a Comment